We would like to give an update about how Mountain Area Pediatric is handling the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Our main concern is the health and well-being of our patients and their families. The situation is evolving rapidly, and we are making every effort to implement protocols to maximize safety within our office.
We are canceling our WALK-IN clinic until further notice.
We will be scheduling WELL patients in the morning by appointment. At this time, we highly recommend our well patients continue to receive important preventative care and vaccines. Delay of vaccination is not advisable and potentially harmful. If your child has ANY sick symptoms, please reschedule the WELL visit.
We will be seeing SICK patients in the afternoon and evening by appointment. Please call first for triage.
In order to reduce the risk to our patients and their families, we are REQUESTING the following:
1. We are requesting families limit the number of caregivers bringing the child to the office. One parent/guardian per child.
2. We are requesting families to bring only the patient to the office, no siblings.
3. We are requesting people over 60 to avoid the office unless there is absolutely no alternative, and they are the child’s caregiver.
- We are continuing to thoroughly clean all office areas and equipment.
- We are using personal protective equipment according to recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- As things evolve, we will update our families as quickly as possible.