Our Statement of Values
The physicians and staff of MAPA hold dear our dedication to providing professional, compassionate pediatric medical care to our patients and their families. We have made a conscious decision to ensure necessary medical care services, education about pediatric topics to assist you as a parent, and an ear to listen are readily available. We are excited to share with you our list of things we value most.
- WE VALUE:
- Our opportunity to provide continuity of care for your child(ren). You can be confident that no matter what the circumstances, our team will respond to your child(ren)’s medical needs.
- The fact that all of our physicians maintain an active role in the care of their patients in the MAPA office and maintain a positive relationship with the Mission Hospital team.
- The fact that we are united in our commitment to hold on to our philosophy of personal service and individualized care.
- Our support personnel and their dedication to being available to assist you 24 hours/day – 365 days/year.
- Prevention – we firmly believe prevention is the cornerstone of Pediatric Medicine. Because we value prevention, you will note that we base our practice philosophy and actions on guidelines established by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Center for Disease Control. Specifically, we strongly advise each child to receive well care exams and immunizations in accordance with these guidelines.
- Mutual Respect – we are honored that you have placed your confidence and trust in us. We will seek to always treat you and your child(ren) with respect and are grateful for your willingness to treat us and others associated with MAPA with respect in return.
- YOUR FAMILY!
Mountain Area Pediatric
500 Centrepark Drive
Asheville, NC 28805
Regular Office Hours:
M-F: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Early Morning Walk-in Clinic:
M-F: 7:30am – 8:30am
Late Night Clinic:
M-F: (by appointment) phones open at 4pm
Saturday/Sunday Weekend Clinic:
(by appointment) phones open at 8:30am